piątek, 30 stycznia 2015

Canvas with Wings- January Guest Designer - Berry71bleu

Hi!
I made a canvas with my photo, which was taken 2 years ago, before I moved to Ireland. It was a very pleasant and nostalgic session with a talented photographer.
I built the background with gesso, old book pages, white paint and glimmer mists. And the wings by Scrapiniec - I played with white paint, gesso, clear artsugar and glimmer mist.
At the end I added some paper flowers by Prima. I made this canvas in a good company with Tandiart, so this project really gives me a wings :)
 



 
There is still a short amount of time to enter this challenge.
You can perhaps squeeze one last project in, before the month ends! ;-)
There's some gorgeous goodies up for grabs.
January 2015 Challenge: Things With Wings
Thank you to our sponsors for providing beautiful prizes this month! 
You can read all informations here---->CLICK

3 komentarze:

  1. A stunning canvas Asica! Really love how ethereal it is...and those wings are so perfect! ;-) Thanks so much for Guest Designing for us at Berry71Bleu! xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń