niedziela, 1 marca 2015

Sketch Challenge no.46 - DT Scrap Africa

Hi!
It's 1st March today!This means that there is a new sketch challenge starting today and it's a goodie!

You can interpret the sketch, however you wish!
You can create a layout, card or altered project!

and my LO:
 

 all details you can check here:
We have some super prizes up for grabs.
2 random winners will win these yummy goodies.

Firstly, is the super voucher from PPBN Designs.




“Here at PPbN Designs, I design SVG cutting files and graphics that will fit any design or craft need you have. My designs are easy to cut, easy to piece together and will give your scrapbooks, cards, party supplies and crafts a homemade touch that everyone will love! All of my cuts come with high resolution graphics that are also perfect for digital scrapbooking too! Please visit us and take a look around our shop. If you are looking for something but can’t find it, no worries! Just send me an email and I’ll do my best to create it for you!”

One lucky person will win this $30.00 voucher from PPBN designs. So a very big thank you to PPBN designs.


Secondly, there is the entire BoBunny Pincushion paper collection up for grabs.


Image result for bo bunny pincushion
Let's play with us :)

Hugs,
Asica

2 komentarze: