poniedziałek, 7 listopada 2016

Two cards - DT Die- Versions

Hi crafty souls!
Alicja here with some inspiration for you today. 
I made two cards- one of them is a Christmas themed card and the second one is a card for my Sister, for her birthday.
As you know I basically made sqare cards. I think it is easier to make many compositions.
Each layer I disstresed with scissors and used 3d tape to stick together. For christmas cards I like using gauze and brocade paper to cut Skate around die:



 Whispers - Skate Around
Whispers - Stitched Nesting Squares 
Second card is a birthday card:
I decided to use only half die cut:
 I added a flower and stamped feathers:
 Whispers - Iron GatesWhispers - Dreamcatcher
Please, invite our Die-Versions Blog to check out projects created by design team and share with us what you created with yours
Die-Versions dies on the Die-Versions Facebook Page.  Remember to use my discount code alicja15 always in our DieVersion Store to get 15% off in your order.
I hope I have inspired you to make your projects!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

Alicja

2 komentarze: